Salamander pumps for showers, bathrooms or the whole house
SALAMANDER CT Shower Pumps 2018Download Brochure
SALAMANDER RIGHT Pumps 2018Download Brochure
SALAMANDER HOMEBOOST Pumps 2018Download Brochure
SALAMANDER Pumps for shower, bathroom or whole houseDownload Brochure
SALAMANDER RIGHT PumpsDownload Brochure
SALAMANDER HOMEBOOST pumpDownload Brochure
CT Xtra is our best-selling, hard-working, affordable shower pump range here at Salamander Pumps. Suitable for positive head, gravity fed installations they are ideal for boosting water pressure to a single shower or tap. Available in single impeller designs for boosting just the hot or just the cold, as well as twin impeller designs for boosting both hot and cold. These pumps are also suitable for thermostatic shower mixer valves.
- compact in size for fitting into tight spaces,
- quiet – the quietest 1.5 bar regenerative twin plastic shower pump on the market,**
- value for money – entry level pump,
- continuously rated motor – runs as long as it needs to,
- AV couplers included.
Salamander Pumps’ entire CT Bathroom pump range has been specifically engineered to meet the increased demands for water supply within bathrooms, en-suites and utility rooms. With their advanced design features, this range of single and twin ended pumps will quietly and efficiently boost the hot and/or cold water supplies to showers, bath basins and toilets. They are suitable across a wide range of shower types and heads, single mixer taps and will refill your toilet cistern in double quick time.
- Suitable for use in a gravity fed system,
- with positive head and universal models (negative head) both available.
- Crossover technology – allows them to power just hot or cold or both,
- higher pressure – to cope with multiple outlets, patented technology, AV couplers included.
The CT Force brass regenerative shower pump range available at Salamander Pumps is your reliable and ideal partner in boosting hot and/or cold water supplies to thermostatic or manual mixer shower valves. The CT Force pumps also supply to a wide range of shower types and shower heads, individual taps, cisterns and other bathroom and whole house applications.
- The pumps are suitable for use in a gravity fed system,
- with positive head and universal (negative head) models available.
- Robust brass ends and brass impeller,
- 5 year warranty,
- extremely quiet,
- Av couplers included.
Right pumps form our premium product range here at Salamander Pumps, offering the most powerful performance and a power shower pump solution. The universal versions also have added technology that protects the pump from the most common issues.
These shower pumps will boost hot and/or cold water supplies to thermostatic or manual mixer shower valves, supplying a wide range of shower types and shower heads, individual taps, cisterns and other bathroom and whole house applications. Options are available for boosting champagne spray, massage function and multiple body sprays too.
- From just 45.5dBA, these shower pumps are also the quietest on the market.
- Independently tested against the competition equivalent,
- the RP50PT is the quietest shower pump available.
HomeBoost Mains Water Pump
HomeBoost is an intelligent mains water pump. It recognises when water pressure and flow are low and automatically boosts the performance of the incoming mains water up to 12 litres per minute. If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow either directly or indirectly via your combi boiler or pressure fed heating system, then a HomeBoost pump is the perfect low-cost solution.
HomeBoost pumps hold a Quiet Mark, which is an international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society granted to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Boosts mains water pressure
- WRAS Approved
- Fully compliant with water regulations
- Extremely quiet, only 46dBA*
- 2-year warranty